How do I know the trial is right for me?
- Enrolling in a trial is not a decision that should be taken lightly – speak with your physician and loved ones before deciding whether or not this is right for you
- Ensure you are transparent about your medical history and that the clinical trial is a good match for your diagnosis
- Weigh out the risks and benefits and come to an informed decision
- If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask
Do I have to pay to participate in the trial?
- Trial-required medications, study visits, and any medical tests specifically needed for this study are provided at no cost to you or your insurance
- However, you may be responsible for other costs such as the tests you would receive as usual care for your diagnosis
- Travel reimbursement may be possible
- Information about other potential costs is included in the informed consent form and the study team will answer any questions about the cost
Can I leave the trial after it begins?
A clinical trial is absolutely voluntary, and you could choose to leave at any point.
How do I find out the results of the trial?
If you would like be to notified about the results of a specific trial, whether you partook in it or not, find the trial you are interested in and sign up to get automatic notification when the trial summary is released.