What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide – We collect information that you voluntarily provide when you use the Site, including when you, as a consumer, healthcare provider, service provider or job applicant:
- Contact us with a question, comment, or request
- Apply for a job with us
The information you provide can include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, contact information such as physical address, email address, and phone number, username, password, and other registration information.
- Information you provide us when you contact us.
- Information you provide when submitting an employment application form, such as personal qualifications, education, employment history and interests.
Information Automatically Collected from You – We and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer when you use the Site, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view on the Site, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Site, and the search terms you enter on the Site. This information allows us to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Site using the same computer, and to improve the Site and the services we provide. We and our service providers may collect this information using cookies, which are small text files that the Site saves on your computer using your web browser and accesses when you return, or web beacons, also known as “clear gifs,” “one-pixel gifs,” “web bugs,” “Internet tags” or “pixel tags,” which are small graphic images (usually invisible) that can be embedded in content and advertising on a Web site or in an email. Web beacons may be embedded on the Site or on advertisements for Rafael that may appear on third-party Web sites or in email.
How Do We Use This Information?
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- To communicate information that you have signed up for, such as email updates, newsletters, and other services or information you request
- Providing you with information about the Site or required notices
- Delivering via email, mail, phone, the Internet, or other channels, information that may be of interest to you
- Allowing us to improve the Site and the services we provide, such as by better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences
- Processing applications for employment and associated activities, including any screening consistent with our legal requirements Generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the site
- Helping our advertisers and sponsors better understand our company and users
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Site with information we collect elsewhere including from third parties, including information provided by your healthcare providers with your permission, for any of these purposes.
Under What Circumstances Do We Disclose this Information?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Site:
- To select business partners; for example, third parties that we work with to develop or commercialize our products As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations
- To third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets when we are not otherwise prohibited by applicable law from doing so without your express consent
In addition, we may share aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns to better understand Site usage. We may also share de-identified information with third parties for various purposes, including research, studies, and marketing.
The Site also may contain links to Web sites published by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such Web sites that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each Web site you visit.
Where is this Information Stored?
The Site is a United States-based Web site. Information collected through the Site will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries. By using the Online Services, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States and such other countries.
How is Your Information Secured?
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected by the Site. However, no information system or website can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Site over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
If your contact information changes, or if you wish to inquire about the information we have collected about you, please submit a request at the contact information listed below.
The Site is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Site or by providing consent to us (where required by law), you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
1 Duncan Drive
Cranbury NJ 08512